Posh Paleo Magazine is a free digital magazine for Paleo girls who’d rather shop than crossfit. We’re basically the Cosmo of Paleo and we’re looking for writers who share our passion to glamorize the real-food craze and add some sass, some sex and some style to the space.
We want to attract honest, real women who aren’t afraid to tell it like it is –whether it’s about struggles with food and relationships or fashion and beauty! This means that our tone may come off as, well, bitchy. While we don’t want to be mean girls, we do want to keep our voice authentic, and not be a lifestyle publication that talks about SAME OL’ issues as all of the others. This goes for our editorial pieces, as well as our video content.
Our philosophy: If you’d say it to your friend at happy hour, it’s good enough for us!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Registered Dietitians & nutritionists who follow a real food approach
- Personal trainers who primarily work with women
- Nutrition students looking to build their resume and portfolio
- Culinary pros who specialize in grain-free dishes
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- Expanding our content inside the magazine and on our blog
- Answering our readers questions
- Growing our team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Exposure to our thousands of followers
- Promotion of your personal brand- we love to support our contributors
- Editorial guidance, particularly for new writers
- $25 per article to start
- Major growth opportunities- as we grow, you can grow with us
- Networking and referral opportunities
If this sounds like a dream gig, send us an email!
Please attach 2 recent writing samples and tell us why you think you’re a good fit. Can’t wait to meet you!